Thursday, February 16, 2006

Nice Invitation

Wedding invitation from a friend...

---
Dear all,

Please spent some times; let's say 3 minutes to read my email. ok? :) The reason why I'm bugging you with this email is because I want to share my joy and happiness: I've got a new Job!

I went a lot of interviews, assessments and tests which were really tough, but I never want to give up on this one. I am telling you, I have never gone through anything like this before but finally I took this challenge and it proved to be well worth it.

I will manage and lead a small group of team in the beginning, only 2 personnel but in the progress this team will grow into 3-4 personnel as the project evolves. Basically I'll be in charge in developing a long term financial soundness and run the operation of this team. Also in the beginning, I will be more involved in the strategic planning and starting up the team. I believe the next following years will be more challenging and fun. Oh yes, the job title is: Husband. :) :) :D

Friends, I am getting married on this xx yyy, abcd. I will put an end to my bachelorship and start a new life.. if you ask my feeling how is it? I would say it feels damn great! New challenges are ahead.

Please accept this email as my wedding invitation. Another invitation card will come to you soon! my apologizes if you don’t received my invitation card, as you know, snail mail is no longer popular as we have E-MAIL! Please book your calendar on xx yy, abcd. :)

Please join us for a simple buffet dinner at:

For those who would like to come to the church wedding, the holy matrimony mass will be held in:

Thank you for reading my email and again please accept this email as my wedding invitation and wish to see you all on my wedding day. Have a good day!

BA & FS
---

Very original.
If you're reading this... congrats & wishing you a good marriage man!

No comments: